Tuesday, November 29, 2016

thanksgiving break

My Thanksgiving Week

I didn’t really do anything exciting in my Thanksgiving week, but what i did during the thanksgiving week, so my niece came over to stay the week and  i was always with her and I showed her this band and she really liked it and i was really happy because i follow people on instagram that post stuff about this band and i wanted to show her what the people post so i had to make her know them first. Also when my niece came over i decided to sleep on the floor to be nice, but on the day before Thanksgiving me and my niece went to my other nieces room to sleep with them because their mom wasn’t home. The days before thanksgiving me, my nieces and brother would always play video games but everyday I would go to my room and get my note book of my 100 goals and write in it but i couldn't update it on my electronic portfolio because i would let my youngest niece play games on my phone and my battery dies fast so i wouldn't have time to do it. On thanksgiving day i woke up took a shower went to my nieces room to play games with them on their moms Xbox one also listen to music on it because i would ask them if i could and they would always say yes my and my niece that came over to stay the week would always put the band i told her about it is a korean boy band called bts she loves a song of them that is called “i need u girl”  she always tells me to put that song on. Also me and my nieces would play hide-and-go-seek. Me and my nieces would always stay up late and the day before thanksgiving i stayed up until 5 in the morning but the niece that came to stay over went to sleep at 6 am i told her  how did she do it oh but then i said to myself she had her two phones with her how could she not have stayed up late and they were both charged i would have stayed up late if i had two phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment