Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation
The things that i liked the most in this class is somethime the students success statements but sometimes i would get really bored of them some were really interesting but some to me weren't. As well as the life planning goals in my goals journal i didn't really accomplish any of my goals and the reason why is because they were long term goals so i couldn't accomplish them because they would take a long time to accomplish but some where of me doing good in the second semester but that didn't turn out to be good. For the coding in the academy i didn’t really like it because i couldn't do it on my phone and i didn't understand what i had to do in it and if i did i still wouldn't have done it because i don't have a computer to do it at home. And for always choosing the right yeah it is good to choose the right a lot but sometimes you just want to have a little freedom and you might want to do something bad but not too bad that it can hurt you or someone.
Overall the things that i didn’t like is i would get really sleepy and because of looking at the screen for a long time my head and eyes would start to hurt. That is just all there are some other stuff that i didn’t like about this class but i can’t think of one right now.
A recommendation to improve this class is to just the same i will remember this class because i have all my friends in this class and people can make great memories in this class.
A very big highlight for this class this class made think about a career of have to deal with lots of technology and things like that and before i came to this school things like that have interested me but not as much as i do now.
At the beginning of the class no because i had just came here from middle school and i was younger but after that yes i was trying my hardest but right now i’m not really trying i’m just trying to get out of here and just not do anything.
Yes  am and what i really want to do is to do it during summer but i would have to do when i’m alone because then someone will see me doing it and will say why do i  do this when i’m going to fail anyways.

Yes i am committed to being a CTR person but sometimes i might choose the wrong but that other then that one mistake i will be a CTr person and i want to say thanks to you Mr.Haymore for being such a good person and teacher to me.I also want to thank you for showing me the right way in high school and telling me to make good friends and that they must be nice friends and now the friends that i have are just really great and i want to thank you for showing me this thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment