Monday, January 9, 2017

winter break

What I did during the break well I got my sister into kpop and into kdrama. I started to learn Korean by a website I still am trying to learn it and will soon be very fluent in Korean. My niece came over almost all break she stayed at my house and left for a while and came back on new years I had lots of fun when she came back and the she stayed the rest and she just left yesterday. On Christmas eve I went to my brother in laws house and while I was there we played a game watched a movie. For new years I didn't do anything fun I was just in my room with my sister watching YouTube videos on the TV. I didn't really go out I wanted to most of the time but my sister would say no. Some movies I watched during break are titanic, the storks, Harry potter (only watched the three first ones). I went to downtown when it was near Christmas and it looked so pretty with the lights decorating almost every building you can see I took photos while I was on the bus but they all came out blurry so I had to delete them and that gave an idea I have another career to think of doing which is to be a photographer I was going to ask my mom if she could but me a camera for Christmas but I knew that they where to expensive for her to buy so I would rather prefer to buy it my self when I have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment