Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evalation

Class Evaluation

Some things i liked about this class is I learned how to use my email in many different things and how to make an E-Port. I also learned how to search up reliable websites and i learned about many career path ways. Also the student success statements really did inspire me to be a CTR person. Some things i didn't like about this class are at the begging of the school year i would always fall behind I wouldn't know what to do but until I Mr. Haymore started talking about being a CTR person I actually started to not fall behind and I started to know what to do and I started to like this class more and more. some recommendations to improve this class is well I don't really have any I just wish I had this class at the end of the day so  I could have a nice class at the end of the day. A highlight for me in this class is when the class did a project on 10 states I really liked it but I was really behind in it so I had to come after school and I finished it up then. in the begging of the school year I dint really care about this class but the person that sat on the left of me would always distract me when I would actually try to do my work but then Mr. mover her and I started to did much more work and CTR. I am doing my doing my life planning goals but I don't report be cause I always forget to and my phones battery drains fast so I don't have time to do it. Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to do good in life and not suffer on have to not have a good amount of money that's all I want ether to have many or to have a good amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment