Friday, April 21, 2017

Student success Statement

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails."-Henry David Thoreau 
I agree with Henry and he is so true. Goodness is like the thing that will 100% be there for you. For example if you are having a bad day goodness will be there someone will have it with them at all times. And well if you are having a good day then goodness is still there. What I mean by someone will always have goodness is that a person that is trying to make you happy will try their hardest to make you happy again and if you don’t want it then just tell them you know like if the person knows that you are sad and you don’t want to be bothered then they will understand and I don’t know where I am going with this so ill just finish it. Wait now I know so if you do something good then you'll get goodness in return and if you always choose the right then you will always have goodness so now that makes sense right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment