Monday, April 17, 2017

spring break

Spring break 
What I did for spring break is well my niece came over, I watched 2 anime series, I started to watch a k-drama that is called weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Jo I and trying to finish this other one that is called Hwarang and tried to start a new one that is called strong women everyday I wrote in my life planning goals, I put up my posters of bts and some pictures I have of them and I got two stickers one  is at home and the other is on my phone, I went to a pool at a gym with my mom, sister in law, sister and my niece it was fun but really cold because we went at night. My sisters friend her name is Debbie came over just for one day because she and my sister were going to go hiking I didn't go with them because there wasn’t enough space for me in the car they took, I didn’t really do much the week um oh I learned a little bit of Clair De Lune on the piano my niece left on Friday cause she had swimming classes and after that it just got really boring me my sister where playing these little games on a laptop and we had so much fun on it we had a really great time and omg I just fell in love with one of the most precious human beings ever all over again and his mane is Jung Hoseok I have no idea why people hate him and why they say he is ugly I just don’t get it whenever I see him I see art. Well my spring break was pretty boring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment