Monday, May 1, 2017

Word of Honor -Karl G. Maeser
“I have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high,ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor to never cross it. Can i get out of that circle no never i'd die first -Karl G. Maeser

Reflection: An example of this and what i think this means is if you say something and don't commit to it then don't say it or point out that you'll try to do it but you are not 100% sure of it so they can get someone else to do it. For example if your friends want to hang out and what movies at a friends house and you had to get the snacks but then something your mom said that her friend is going to have a party well can’t say yes because you already have plans with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment