Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today
Some challenges students have nowadays are have to keep their grades up, then finals are coming and maybe some students weren't here on the beginning of the school year. Also the IDPs are also coming and they are right around the corner and me myself still need to fix some stuff and and add more info to what I am going to say and i need to memorize what i am going to say and i am failing a lot of my classes and that is my fault i should have asked for help shouldn't have been scared to come to tutoring. A way i can get my grades up is doing extra credit and going to tutoring and for the IDP i could go to tutoring for Mr. Haymore's class and research some risk factors on breast cancer and i must not procrastinate when i’m doing my assignments ask brother or sister for help and i must choose the right to do all these things and today my sister and her friend are going to pick up some art s and craft stuff and she asked me if i wanted to go and i said sure why not but now that i remember that i have to do something for this class and for the IDP i'm going to tell her that i am going to stay and when she is on her way back to the school could she tell me because i want to walk home with her and i am sure that my partner will understand. Being a CTR person helps me overcoming these challenges by doing the right thing and doing my H.W, not procrastinating and coming to tutoring.Away i can help people overcome some challenges are by showing them how to be a CTR person and helping them with things they need help on.

No comments:

Post a Comment